Logistics Coordinator - Collinsville
Oakdare have secured a load and cart contract with the QCoal Group in 2019 to haul coal to and from their Jax Mine in Collinsville. Operations will run 24 hours a day and consist of 3 double road trains, loader and contract maintenance.
This position will be DIDO from Collinsville on an even time 7:7 roster. Courtesy transfers are available to and from the Qcoal site to Townsville for each shift.
Applicants applying for this position must:
- Have a Coal Board Medical;
- Have a current Standard 11 Mining Induction;
- Have an S123 & G2 Certificate;
- Be able to work to the set roster;
- Have previous experience in preparing JSEAs and Risk Assessments; and
- Competently operate a computer (outlook and excel).
Applicants are requested to have an MC licence and be knowledgeable with respect to primemover and trailer parts/maintenance.
Please submit your resume below, including a copy of your coal board medical and standard 11 certificate.